CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Track

So, yes I've been in track for the past about 2 months. It's been a lot of fun really except for all of the running. I run long distance, and have ran the 15 hundred and the 8 hundred at all of our meets, which I got last in every time except for the one time when I got second to last, but I don't really care if I get last. In someways it's nice that track is almost over because it has made life so busy and now I will have time for ALL the other things that need to be done, like scrap booking, and packing. Tomorrow we are going to the district meet over in the valley and since I will get last , most likely, and even if I don't I won't be qualifying for the state meet next weekend, which means that track is about to be over for me and today was my last practice. It's really been nice to have something to do because I was so tired of always being bored and not having anything to do.

2 comments:

meNmykids said...

Now when you move you will be busy, busy, busy! Good for you to have something to interest you!

Sabriena said...

I think I mentioned this before..... It's great that you like track (except for all the running, of course!) LOL. You picked a great time for track. You didn't have much to do then, but now that it's about over, you will have lots to do with all the packing, etc. Enjoy yourself!