CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, June 12, 2009

Quilting

So, in this year i have been teaching myself how to quilt. It's really been a lot of fun. Also a lot of work and hurting fingers. Now I have made and quilted a baby blanket for a girl at my school and a very large quilt for my cousin Shay.

Baby gift for Bailey, from my school
I also gave her a little dress and burp rag.

She had her little girl 2 weeks ago, which was actually a little early.

Name tags I put on the blanket saying that I made it.

And here are 2 pictures of the wildly colored quilt I made for Shay.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work!!

Sabriena said...

WOW!!!!! I love the finished product! Thank you for the pictures!

Thank you for letting me stay at your house Friday night. I really enjoyed myself. It was great to see you!

Sabriena said...

Okay, let's hear about the baptizing!

sopranoChristianpunkdiva said...

Awesome...I haven't sewed in a while. I should.

Rayne said...

Thats so cool you know how to quilt. I need to learn, but its hard to find time. I miss ya!!

crazy elise said...

Yeah, I really like quilting it's a lot of fun. I'm working on one for my senior project, but with school and work it's getting really hard for me to find time to do it.