CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, July 5, 2008

BABY!!!

So, yes our families wonderful news of having a new baby is out and my little brothers and sisters can't seem to shut up about it either (which I think makes my parents mad lol). Of course us girls are all sure that we're gonna be getting a baby sister, how could we not want a baby sister to dress up cute and love on now that we're all old enough to help out. Dad and the boys all seem to be in vote for a boy (us girls we don't really want another brother, but then the baby would be young enough that he probably wouldn't be picking on us girls) and mom I don't really think she cares what it is, but she is happy to be having a baby. I always thought that my parents should have waited to have a few of the kids til I was old enough to help out and when I found out that Amber's mom was having a baby I gave them another round of the guilt trip about how all of my friends have little babies, come to find out we already were having a baby on the way at that time too lol. So, me and Amber's moms are gonna be having babies in January. YAY!!!

8 comments:

Sabriena said...

That's so exciting! I just love babies. I wish we had another one coming up. It makes me think of Cheaper by the Dozen (the book, not the movie). The Dad would introduce all of his children, and then he would show them the newest baby and say "And this is our latest model". The authors (it was written by two of the children) said that he sounded a little bit reluctant (that's not the word, but I can't think of the one) when it was finally the twelfth baby, because they had planned on a dozen kids, so he knew that this was the last. Interestingly enough, it was! Anyway, congratulations to your entire family. A new baby is a good reason to be excited!

Kalisha said...

I vote she has a girl too. LOL! I agree with Reina I wish we had another baby coming up. Oh well Miriam and Levi are planning on moving out here, and they have a new baby, and Tammy (I should probably say Sis. Tammy, because even if she is my cousins wife she is still Sister Tammy) is going to have a baby, and so is Sis. Carrie.

crazy elise said...

Yeah, I think that girl defenatily wins. That's cool babies are so sweet. I didn't know that Miriam and Levi were moving up there, when?

Sabriena said...

They were planning to move out here after the baby was born. I'm not sure exactly how long, but a decision will probably be broadcast now that baby has arrived!

Note to Kali: Sooo... wouldn't it be "Sis. Miriam" too?! And for that matter, "Bro. Levi".

Sabriena said...

Oh, I forgot to say; thanks for learning the verses. Next time we're together...


Hey - you should come visit some time. We could have a singing in honor! (Of your visit)

JoAnn said...

Are Ambers parents Danny&Jenny?
I'm not sure who she belongs to.

crazy elise said...

yes Amber is Danny and Jenny Youngs daughter

Anonymous said...

Your gonna have a boy!

heehee!!!

*skips away with glee*

*Skids to a halt*

'Belong To'?

"BELONG TO"?!

I DO NOT "BELONG" TO ANYONE!