CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

No Title

Don't give up, Keep on running your race, Pray without ceasing. Let the tears pour out when you have to. Fine comfort in the things you love the most. Don't ever allow yourself to fail, It's hard to forgive, But harder to forgive yourself. Give all that you have and more. The Lord will show you the way, If you will only ask. Stop for a moment to take everything in, These are some of the greatest years of your life and you won't get them back. Have faith through all things and keep putting it all in the Fathers hands. This isn't the end, Only a short time before many new beginnings.

5 comments:

JoAnn said...

AMEN!

Sabriena said...

True. And that's all that I have to say, for a change!

meNmykids said...

Yep.

Sabriena said...

I'm glad that you're going to carry the words to those verses with you. I will learn your song - if I ever get a chance to hear it! Too bad you didn't come for the wedding, but I'm sure that we wouldn't have gotten a couple of private minutes for you to sing it for me. Sigh. Oh, well. It'll be all the nicer to see you when I do get to see you.

Sabriena said...

It's so exciting that your Mom is expecting! She doesn't hardly ever post, it seems like, so you will have to keep us all up-to-date on her. I'll be praying for her, and the whole family. Again, that is SO EXCITING!!!