CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, August 25, 2008

More Summer Goings

As if I haven't had enough traveling this summer you're thinking, I'm now in Brownsville until the camp out. Really this has been one of my mellower, calmer summers, most years I have been away from home much more.

On Friday we went to Bro. Josh's funeral. Saturday we hung out around Brownsville, showed Amber the place at the park for my wedding. Then Sunday we went to church in Eugene, where we had a really good meeting.

3 comments:

Sabriena said...

At least you finally posted. Now I'm still waiting for more... that was just long enough to wet my appetite! It'll be nice to hear from you, one of these days. (Hear from you one of these days, not nice one of these days.)

Well, I miss you. Hope to see you soon. And for me, it wouldn't have been a mellow summer, it would have felt like I was globe-trotting! LOL.

Sabriena said...

I love your Seasons Of Love song in your playlist. Really neat.

meNmykids said...

I'm so glad you are taking care of all your wedding arrangements now, so efficient. That way when he asks you you can say "sure, tomorrow?" Summer is almost over, milk it for all it's worth.