CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Summer and Pictures

WOW!! This summer has pasted so quickly (I guess every summer is like that though),I can't believe that the camp out is less than 3 weeks away and then we have to go back to school. I was going to post many different times in the past few weeks,but like when Amber was here I just never had the time to sit and write a full post. On the second week that Amber was here we planned my wedding and she didn't let us leave one little thing out,which people think is odd since I don't even have a boyfriend,but at least now we will be prepared.
Josh, Amber, me and Shay (in picture)

Bailey
Me


Ashley and Shay, I love them.

This would be me, Ashley and Shay

3 comments:

Sabriena said...

Nice pictures. I'm glad that you'll be prepared for your wedding. At least now you won't have to plan anything when the time comes - you'll just call Amber constantly. "Amber, what had we decided about this? Oh, and what was our decision on the other thing?" All your wedding preparations will consist of will be to find what you already have planned! Hope you're wiping sweat off your brow, then! LOL. I'm glad you've had such a good time. Hope to see more posts in the immediate future, though.

crazy elise said...

well Amber has it all wrote down in a folder and pictures of things we like (like dresses)taped in.

Sabriena said...

Nice. Hehe. Hopefully your tastes won't have changed by the time you are actually getting married, eh? Hehe.