CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, October 13, 2008

Just a Few Words

Happy Moments, Praise God

Difficult Moments, Seek God

Quiet Moments, Worship God

Painful Moments, Trust God

Every Moment, Thank God



When life knocks you down to your knees,

Just remember that you are in the perfect position to pray.



God doesn't give you people you want.

He gives you people you need,

To help you, to hurt you,

To leave you, to love you

And to make you into the

Person you were ment to be.

5 comments:

Sabriena said...

Wow. Once again, truth in words from the blog of Sis. Elise G. I'll have to learn that piece of poetry by heart. I'll be checking back here, but it just happens to be this moment that Mom calls us all in...

crazy elise said...

their actually 3 pieces.

Sabriena said...

I'll have to memorize all of them!

Sabriena said...

Elise, are you alive?

meNmykids said...

Keep them coming! I love your posts. Even though I don't always comment I love to read them.