CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, October 3, 2008

Powderpuff Football

This is Homecoming week at our school, so we've been having all kinds of dress up days and things going on all week. On Wednesday the guys had He Man volleyball and then last night us girls played powder puff football, which I'm not sure why they call it that, it's probably because we're girls, but it you saw the way we were playing you would wonder too. We played Seniors and Juniors against Sophomores and Freshman because we didn't have enough people show up. (There are girls who find football fun and girls who don't; most people at school probably would think that I don't like football or don't like playing it, but they don't know me very well, at camp outs I always will play football with the boys, I like playing football and I like watching football too.) We were supposed to be just playing flag football and not tackle, but that's not how it ended up working and we were all tackling the whole game; we would tackle them and then pull their flags. We won. It was a lot of fun, today my back does hurt some from the few times that I succeeded in tackling people, but I guess that's not that bad cause some of the girls have big bruises and stuff.

4 comments:

Sabriena said...

Wow! I think football is fun to play with my friends, or to watch a small group of my friends play, but I'm not really a big football fan. It's amazing how hurt those guys can get, playing out there. Anyway, thanks for the post. And as I walked up Strawberry Hill the other day, I thought about how hard it would be riding a bike up it, and I said a little prayer for you!

crazy elise said...

Yeah, I went to the game last night and two of your guys got hurt during the game, one hurt his leg and they had to help him off the field. Thank you, we have been riding up a lot of hills, but we learned not to complain because the one day that some girls complained about the hills we had to ride up hills the whole time.

Sabriena said...

Ooooooh. Well, that would definitely stop any complaining!

crazy elise said...

We're done riding now so it's okay and we're all happy.