CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, February 9, 2009

Weekend in Portland

So, we went over to Portland or Hillsboro for the weekend. We stayed with Bro. Rusty and Sis. Mary, which was nice and we all got some really good visiting in. On Saturday we helped move the Easters into their new house, it was a lot of work, but we managed to get them completely move over there. Both nights the adults and I stayed up until about 11:30 visiting, which as I said before was really nice. Meeting was really good on Sunday, we heard a lot about loving your neighbor and how we need to treat one another. Uncle Matt and Aunt Tisha had everyone over for dinner after church and then at about 5 we headed home.

2 comments:

meNmykids said...

Sounds like a great time, I wish I could go.

Sabriena said...

It sounds like a lot of fun. I really enjoyed visiting with you about it. And our *ahem* short conversation about our weddings-to-come! LOL. I had to laugh again this morning when I thought about the "presbyterian" thing. I think I'll have to post about that. Tomorrow, I guess. If I remember.