CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Digital Media

Well I really wanted to post the pictures and colleges that I've been working on in the Digital Media class that I'm in this semester, but because we don't have the photo shop program on our computer it wouldn't let me put them on the computer. Which meant that I couldn't post them, which also really irritates me because I really wanted to share them with everyone because they are really cool and I had a lot of fun making them. In the class we get to choose a program to work with for a few weeks and do a project on it. I chose to do photo shop, which is used to edit pictures and use photo effects and make different photo creations. It was a really fun program to use and someday when I have money and maybe even my own camera I would like to buy the program for myself because I liked it so much.

6 comments:

JoAnn said...

Maybe you could post it from your school computer. Just an idea.

crazy elise said...

I could except for that there are a lot of web sites that they have blocked and so I don't know if it would even let me get on to blogger.

meNmykids said...

We bought something like that for Sabriena, then the computer died and we got a Mack. It won't work on a Mack. Shucks!!

Mom of 3, Aunt of 16 said...

Oh I would love to seem them. Maybe you can figure something out.

Sabriena said...

Well, the program Mom and Dad got me was actually a little bit different. It was supposed to be for computerized scrapbooking, etc. There were plenty more things you could do on it. Fun. But as she said, we got the Macintosh, and the program didn't work on Mac. (No "K".) Anyway, I hope that you are able to post it somehow. I plan to post about the weekend, but I had already promised a post with pictures from the V-day B-day Dinner, and since I haven't yet done that, I have to do it first. But you should also make a post about the weekend, because people like to see the different views on the same thing. At least Skye once told me that she does!

Anonymous said...

Elise, I an NOT a computer expert, but I know a couple of things you might try.
1. My photo program (PrintMaster) has the option of saving a file as PDF. Then it can be shown on almost any computer, because most everybody has at least the free version of Adobe.
2.This is more time-consuming, but it does work, if your school computer will give you access to the programs you need. You can take a "screen print" of the view on your monitor. With the picture you want on your monitor, press ALT + Print Screen (at the same time), then open Paint (I think most computers have PAINT - mine is in Accessories). Paste (Ctrl + V). Then use SELECT (the white square near the top left side) and draw a rectangle around the portion you want to save. Then COPY (Ctrl + C), and go to the program where you want to Paste it to, and Paste. You can put it in Works, Word, PrintMaster, or probably anywhere else that will allow you to Paste.
I hope this helps.