CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Weekend and Other Updates On Life

So, as some of you may already know, we had a party here this past weekend for Tyrel and Zach's birthdays. We had a pretty good turn out, considering that we didn't send anything out, but did it by word of mouth, which was okay because we were afraid a lot of people would come and we wouldn't have beds for everyone. But it all worked out good. We were going to have a fire outside and have a wienie roast, but people called in and complained, so we didn't end up getting to roast anything. So, we hot dogs and chips and other good food. We did a lot of singing from time to time, which was nice. The young kids played some games. Then we ate cake and the boys opened the cards that some people had brought and few presents from family. Then we played a few more games until everyone started going to the houses where they were staying. Us girls stayed at Kansada's. We ate popcorn, watched The Notebook and then went to bed. Not everyone went straight to sleep, but Shay and I did. Church on Sunday was really wonderful, we heard a lot of great things (though at the moment I can't really think of exactly what). We did I knkow hear about how we need to be living the faith without even thinking about it really; if you know what I'm trying to say. We had dinner after church, sang some more, talked some and then slowly people started leaving to head on home.



So, the update is that I have started doing Track. It's really fun other than all of the running. LOL. No, I actually enjoy the running too, for the most part. Today I had to go in and get a physical, which I was a little nervous about because, you know I have NEVER been to a doctor in my life (which the world doesn't really understand), but I passed and they said that I was healthy. So, my life seems a little bit crazy and busy and at first I was way sore, but I've gotten used to it and don't get quite as sore as before. Sometimes the running feels like death, but I just have to think about what good shape I will be in by the end of the season. And, hey at least I'm not sitting at home bord everyday anymore...

1 comments:

Sabriena said...

Sounds like you're in some fun busy-ness lately! Enjoy Bro. Jason & Sis. Velvadene's visit. I really enjoyed the weekend also. I hope to see more of you in the (near) future.