CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Days Keep Going

Wow!!! I can't believe it is March already!! It's so crazy, like it was just March of 2009 last week and now here we are again in 2010 and already March!!!! And 2010?!?!?! I'm gonna be graduating in a short 3 months!! Where did all the time go???


Too much has been going on to even try to catch all of you reading up on what has been going on in my life over the last 6 months... So yeah, I'm not gonna try, I know I'm lazy....

But I'm also so busy, with school, track, work, homework, senior project and everything else in life.

4 comments:

meNmykids said...

Busy, busy! Throw in a trip or two to liven it up.

meNmykids said...

Busy, busy! Throw in a trip or two to liven it up.

crazy elise said...

yes yes yes got to go over there for that wedding nest weekend. life is just busy right now.

Sabriena said...

You have to keep posting, even if I'm never on the internet and never reading your blog, because on the annual times that I do decide to catch up on everybody's posts, I want to see more than ONE new post on your blog! Total run-on sentence, and totally meant to be! LOL! Post pictures of your trip. Maybe I'll take a look at them next year! LOL! Hope you're having a wonderful day, wonderful week, wonderful month, year, life!