CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

For Sis. Sabriena

I've been away from home for over a month. Do you think I have time for blogging?? Okay, maybe I do since I have been on the computer a lot.. But you NEVER blog anymore and neither does anyone else.
Anyhow, the trip has been really great. But sadly we will be leaving Oklahoma tomorrow.. We have been in Oklahoma for 3 weeks. We got to go to the Parkland 4th meetings, and then to the Vici hayride this past weekend; all of which were great and very uplifting. On Sunday after the Vici hayride there were 23 baptized which was very wonderful; it was also different to us because out here the use baptimals (sp?), so we were all sitting in the church watching all these people get baptized. Actually at least 4 of the kids went home and were baptized that night.
I have meet so many great brethern.
The funniest thing to me is how quickly the Lord has changed my outlook on Oklahoma and opened my mind. Before I didn't ever want to live in Oklahoma, didn't want a boyfriend from Oklahoma and really the whole thought of how many people there are just scared me. But in about 2 weeks that has all changed, no I don't think I'm supposed to move here and no I didn't get a boyfriend, but my mind has just been opened up.
Sorry no pictures because I am too lazy to load them all on to my aunts computer.

4 comments:

Sabriena said...

Okay. Thank you for posting! I'm glad your trip is going well. I know I never post, but that's okay because I'm hardly ever on the internet. I only check my e-mail, pretty much. So there! It was wonderful to hear about all that were baptized. We only heard that there were 21. I only know for sure the name of one of the people. But I doubt I know anybody anyway! You'll have to make an effort to get the pictures on later even if you aren't hardly on the computer when you get home. There has got to be a way to upload your pictures, even if you only get on at the library, hasn't there?!! Hope so! But I made the effort today. I probably won't be on here again for awhile. Lee & I hope to go up this weekend for Bro. Greg & Sis. Phyllis' anniversary thing. Maybe you'll be home? Probably not, but maybe I'll see ya there! Have a great trip home! Enjoy Yellowstone!

crazy elise said...

nope no way to upload pictures at the library.

meNmykids said...

Great to hear your newsy post!

sopranoChristianpunkdiva said...

I was hoping you had had a good time in Oklahoma. It was nice seeing you there.