CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Summer is Coming Soon

Ha ha, what a funny title with it being fall and summer just barely getting over.

The last two months seemed to just drag on and on, and to tell the truth I was just really wishing that it was still summer. But then after we went to Alturas I realized that since the next few months, or rather all the month have something somewhat big the time should pass rather quickly.

November (which is now here)-Thanksgiving, which is about a month from when we were in Alturas, so not too long to wait. We have the whole week off and are planning on going to Brownsville. For anyone who would like to come we are going to be having a little party for Mackenzie in Brownsville on the weekend before Thanksgiving. I love Thanksgiving, all the food is just so great.

December-Christmas, I love Christmas,it's just such a happy time, all of the food, family, friends and the fun Christmas songs. We've been singing Christmas songs in choir for a while now because we only have choir every other day. Everyday when I'm in choir I'm like all excited for Christmas and then I remember that it's still like almost two months away. We're going to have our own Christmas at home with just our family, which will be nice since we haven't in a long time.

January-BABY!!!!!! Yes, finally the baby will be here after all of this waiting. Also in January is Gideon and Brani's wedding, which mom said that if anyone from here goes I could probably go.

February-Don't really know what will be going on, but it's a short month so it should pass pretty fast and I'll have a new baby to hold and make the time pass faster.

March-Spring break, don't know what we'll be doing, but it should be fun.

April-We only have one day off of school, so I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

May-Brewster camp out.

June-Schools out, I turn 17, which all means that it is then summer again. Summer is just around the corner.

7 comments:

meNmykids said...

Time certainly flies. Summer is right around the corner indeed. And your life has lots of excitement in it till then.

Sabriena said...

I can't believe we're going to be turning 17. I just barely got to where I can actually say I'm 16 and not feel really weird about it, and it'll be 5 months since I turned 16 in just a few days. In five days, I guess. I wish you wouldn't show how time will pass so quickly and you and I will be 17. It makes me feel weird. And immature for my age! LOL. Just kidding about the "I wish you wouldn't". Nice post. It will be kind of strange to have Brandi gone, but at this point, she already spends so much time in B-r that it won't be much more. Well, anyway, for how much I see her, since I only do at Church. I think she always goes to B-r on the weekends. It be kind of strange to know that she is married, though. I know she's older than me, but when I'm around her, I usually have this feeling of "same age". Anyway, I know it will be stranger when Brooke gets married than when Brandi does, because I'm closer to Brooke. I'm so looking forward to you guys' baby to be born! Maybe there will be a way for me to come down there one weekend so I can see him/her in person! It would be really nice. There are a lot of babies coming up. I know Lanise is in CO, but hers is dues just in January, too. Tammy is coming right up, sometime around Thanksgiving, and Ashley will be having hers in April, although I can't remember what date she is due. I keep asking and keep forgetting! LOL. There really are a lot of events coming up. For me, although time will seem to pass slowly in the day-to-day aspect, when I look back at anything that's happened, it seems so recent. Like the beach party. And even the masquerade party. And Ashley getting married. And camping. And Halloween. Okay, so Halloween really was recent! But...

LOL.

crazy elise said...

I know, I can't believe it either; I still what to tell people that I'm 13, but then when I see the other 13 year olds I'm proud to say that I'm 16 and not 13. LOL. The time really in the whole day to day aspect passes ao slowly that it seems to take forever, but then we look and WOW another year has gone by and then a lot more. Somedays it really feels like it was just yesterday when I was turning 13 and having my birthday party. Time really flies...

Sabriena said...

Me too. I feel the same way. Mom doesn't understand us commenting back and forth on your posts. When I saw that I had a comment from you, I said "Now I need to go back to blogger and see what she said to me on her blog, since she's obviously on the computer." Mom goes "HUH?"

Sabriena said...

I'm just typing this real fast so I can get follow up comments sent to my e-mail!

crazy elise said...

Lol. My mom says that my blog is basically just a place for you and me to talk back and forth.

Tish said...

Don't forget about Valentine's Day in February. It seems like usually somebody plans something for that. It sounds like you had a really good time in Alturas. It makes me wish I could have been there. It's been way to long since we've been down there. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys on Thanksgiving.