CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Birthday (a little late)

I just realized that I never posted about the little birthday party we had for me on Friday. I had planned on posting it on Monday, but then Shay was baptized and that seem much more bigger than a birthday lol.


My grandma Linda, Kara, Uncle Matt and Aunt Tisha and Alyssa were the only ones who came (besides the people who live here).


So, at about 11 in the morning all of the guys and us kids went to Smith Rock and the women and little kids went yard selling. It was a nice day and not too hot for hiking. We split up and met back at the bridge at 1:15 (which by the time we got there meant we only had an hour). I hiked with uncle Matt, Christan, Dale and Mackenzie. The little boys were really funny on the way down, they kept on slipping and thought it was the funniest thing ever. All of us except Kansada and Alyssa were at the bridge before 1:15 and so we were all thinking that maybe they got lost or something, but really we were just early and they were on time.


Then we went home to get things ready for the B.B.Q. at 3. We ate when everyone got there and visited. Then we, well Sis. Jewel and I opened presents (Sis. Jewels birthday is also on June 7). After that we ate cake and visited more.


From my family I got 2 Tinker Bell shirts one is white the other pink, 2 under shirts also pink and white, 2 headbands white and silver (not pink), a brettaet, and 5 things of hair sticks (last week when I broke one of my last ones, which meant I only had one I told my mom that I wanted her to go buy me some for my birthday lol) and chocolate. Grandma Linda got me a blue shirt, and a bunch of other little things. I had told my mom that I also would like some new p.J.s cause I was wearing the same ones I had been wearing for the last 3 years and they were getting stained up. Dale, Chantal and Andy got me some blue P.J.s and Andy made a card. Kansada got ma a green shirt that has pok-a-dots. Brad and Jewel got me a vanilla candle, some really cute purple candle holders and a picture frame. U. Matt and A.Tisha got me some P.J. bottoms, a beach tollew and fudge mix. Kara gave me a scrunchie that she made and Alyssa got me a singing card and a gift card. Grandma Linda also gave me 2 pairs of P.J. bottoms, so now I have so many P.J.s I don't know what to wear to bed lol. And I got lots of cool bags ( that the gifts were in).
Kansada and Alyssa

Me holding Maria (grandma got me a happy birthday ribbon to wear)





The cake stuck to the pan and fell apart when we tried to get it out, so we put it in a bowl with frosting.


MacKenzie blowing up balloons





Sis. Jewel opening her presents.

2 comments:

Kalisha said...

Wish I could of been there, sounds like you had a lot of fun. We had a surprise b-day party for Sabriena, and everyone was supposed to get her hair stuff, so now she has a LOT of hair stuff. LOL! She got 3 brushes. I don't think that she will have a problem finding her brush. LOL!

Sabriena said...

That looks like a lot of fun. Of course, I really enjoyed my surprise birthday party. It was so awesome. But then, you've read my post already, so you already know. Although it may have been a small group, it would appear it was fun anyway - sometimes a smaller group is better, since you can enjoy everybody more thoroughly. Still, I would have loved to have come. Too bad I couldn't make it. Sigh.