CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Changes

Colors changing as the time goes by.
Flashing past us all.
Our friends change.
Then we change without noticing.
The music changes as we go into new phases of life.
All around things are changing.
We watch the clouds change before our eyes.
Feeling change as we figure life out.
New people coming into your life and others leaving.
Changes will be good.
Even when they look bad.
Another change is on it's way.
As the world turns round.
Everything is changing.

5 comments:

michelle said...

I like it.And I know that it seems like life is changing everyday.And in away I wish it would change faster just like you do.Why wait lets get it done.

Sabriena said...

DID YOU WRITE THAT?????

All I can say is Wow! That's good. That is so true. And,... write another post, since I can read them now! LOL. Miss ya'.

Sabriena said...

P.S. Please have your mom make a comment on my blog. I want to write a blog post, but said that I wouldn't until I had six people commented on my last one. Although I have over six comments on there, there are only five people who commented. TTYL.

crazy elise said...

yeah, I wrote it one day last week.

Sabriena said...

Cool.