CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

P.E. and Biking

So, our P.E. teacher has decided to have the class bring their bikes for the next couple of weeks to ride. Of the 16 kids in the class only 4 of us have brought bikes so far (me being one of them), but this is only the second day. Us that had bikes rode and the others went and hung out in the library all period. We rode and rode and rode and it hurt. The last time I had even rode a bike was in June when I rode with Dale down to the canyon, so as you can imagine I was not physically prepared for riding bikes like that today. I did okay at first, but after a little while I got way behind the other 3 boys and the teacher. By the time we good back to the school my legs felt like they were ready to fall off. Hopefully I get better with this bike riding thing.

2 comments:

Sabriena said...

Ooooooooh, I feel for you. I don't ride my bike all that often, so when I do, my muscles will get all achey, too. I know mostly, because our family started going on family bike rides, but they weren't real regular, and we stopped after a short time. Poor, poor Elise!

crazy elise said...

Today we had to ride UP a hill and it wasn't like I could just get off and push the bike (like I would if I were riding with my family) because no one else was.