CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Rules?

I see how many younger people, like those younger young kids that I mentioned before, do not like the rules that their parents have for them and are very rebellious about it. I myself have came to think that all rules are a good thing to have. Without rules nothing would ever get done, if parents didn't have rules for their children then they would grow up thinking that they can just do whatever they want without any consequences, which is definitely not a good thing at all. I think that it is good for our parents to have rules for us because it prepares us for serving the Lord. Gods commandments are just like rules and we need to follow them just as we need to follow the rules of our parents. The rules our parents have for us are good for us and will keep us out of trouble. We need to not be braking rules because then we will get into the habit of it and think that it's okay to brake the rules of God. The rules of both the Lord and our parents are good and bring no harm to our lives (they actually prevent any harm from coming) and there is no reason for us not to follow them. Rules are a very good thing.

5 comments:

Sabriena said...

I agree, but sometimes.....

I'll make a post later. Probably tomorrow. I can't think of much to write right now, can't remember the ministry on Sunday, doesn't seem to be much worth mentioning happening lately. And I've got to dress and get the little girls dressed for Church.

crazy elise said...

Okay, we'll let you off the hook this time.

You agree, but sometimes... what???

Sabriena said...

Uh, er, well you see...

Yeah, the thing is, sometimes the rules are really irritating, even when I know exactly what they are for, and what could be the consequences. Sigh. One of those little faults of mine, I suppose. I guess I'm just one of those younger young kids you're bringing up. I'm so much younger than you that you'll have to excuse it. You know, 2 days is a LOT!!! LOL.

crazy elise said...

humm... I think I see and understand what you mean. I guess that I probably should confess that I'm not perfect either and there are deffinately a lot of times when I don't do as I'm told because I forget. Very big fault of mine that I forget and put things off, and I know that I don't just do this with my parents. I very much disagree about you being like the other younger young kids that I'm talking about and there are times when I feel like you are the older one because you seem so much more mature than me. i think that rules should not be broken, but the bigger more important rules should never be broken. I think that some people think that if their young it's not that big of a deal if they're what adluts would discribe as 'wild', but I disagree because the more you mess up the harder it becomes to get your life right once you are no longer young.

Tish said...

Amen Sista!