CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, January 15, 2009

The End is Getting Closer

The first semester of the year will be ending next week. I know of 4 tests I will be having next week and on top of that we have papers and whatnot due all the time, something else everyday, they're keeping us overloaded (I really shouldn't even be on here). I have grades to finish getting up and classes to get changed for the next semester. Of course I am wanting to kick myself again for the way my transcript looks like because of the why my grades turned out the year that I home schooled, I know that if I would have done better that year I wouldn't be worrying and stressing so much on how I am ever going to get all of my credits in to graduate next year. If I can get them to let me change my classes the way that I want to then I shouldn't have to worry too much cause I should work out. I better get to all of that work now cause it is just piling up in there.

2 comments:

meNmykids said...

Work, work, work. I hope you accomplish your goal! Good luck with the tests.

Sabriena said...

Yes, good luck with the tests. I know how easy it is to fall behind. Then I have to work twice as hard to catch up! If I get too far behind, then when I catch up, I slow down, so I just get behind again. But if I just get a little behind, like a few days or something, then I keep doing extra, so I get ahead! And that feels awesome! I hope you do well in the tests, so you can graduate next year. That should be pretty exciting!

I'm glad you're praying for me, it's appreciated!