CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, May 9, 2008

Ballet in P.E.

Today our regular P.E. teacher was gone, so Mrs. Cox (the Spanish teaches) came and subed for him since that was her prep period. She had seemed pretty excited about getting a good work out with us by teaching us some ballet (sounded pretty fun to me). Yeah, the guys pretty much laughed at her and went on playing basketball, which seemed to upset her that no one was even gonna take her serious in the gym (I haven't had her as a teacher yet, but she seemed pretty nice). So, first she made us run (which she did with us) and then she let the boys play basketball for a bit longer. She was pretty disappointed and so she finally cracked down and made us all do some ballet stretches and some other ballet thing (I don't remember what they were called cause they were french words). She told us that she used to teach that stuff to the football players when she was in high school.

So, yeah now my legs kinda hurt, but it was fun and I think that I may start doing it on my own because it is nice to get a good work out.

0 comments: