CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, May 5, 2008

Rude Awakenings

On Sunday night I had a pretty hard time getting to sleep. Twice I was almost asleep and then I would hear my dad laugh (like really loud, cause he must have been watching something on the computer). And then I think I was finally falling back to sleep after those, and I was kinda close to Mackenzie to be warm (cause we don't have heat in our room) and (in her sleep) she elbowed me in the eye.

3 comments:

Sabriena said...

Well an elbow in the eye is just about the rudest awakening that I can think of. Did she get a rude awakening in return? LOL. I'm glad you posted, now if you don't post today, I'll have to start pestering you again! LOL.

Sabriena said...

Oh, BTW, I didn't realize that you had another post. I just read it, and it sounds like it was a lot of fun! So I'm wondering if the school payed for the gas of the vans, since it was them who didn't have enough room originally. After all, with the price of gas these days... I doubt that we would have done that in our van, if they didn't pay... but then again, our van doesn't get the best gas mileage, only about 12-13 miles to the gallon on the highway. Oh, well.

Anyway, I'm glad you had a lot of fun, I also love to sing (as you know). I've never been in choir (as you know), but it would have been cool to listen to you all. Anyway, I guess I'd better go now.

crazy elise said...

yes I did try to wake her up but it didn't work. and yes the school did pay for gas. I really love choir and I hope that we still have it next year.