CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Brewster Campout Pictures

Shay, she's a bit goofy
My Amber and Shay
Amber
Andy and Isaiah pointing.
Josh and Brandon, a bit odd.
Me playing volleyball.
The boys getting their shirts ready for the game.
Shay and Amber; they are weird.
Shay, me and Amber.
Some of the younger kids.

Volleyball.
Playing volleyball.
Shay and me playing volleyball; we look a bit silly.
More volleyball.
Chris.


Billy blowing up a balloon.




4 comments:

Sabriena said...

I enjoyed those pictures. I noticed that you put on a picture of Shay and Amber and mentioned that they were weird, but the very next photo, being all three of you, you did NOT mention that you are all REALLY weird! LOL. Actually, I don't know either Amber OR Shay as well as I know you, but they sound like fun! Billy looked a bit red in the face when blowing up that balloon! It looks like you had a lot of fun at the Brewster Campout. Glad you enjoyed yourself. Don't forget to sing me your song when you come out for the wedding. Please.

michelle said...

hey this is sister michelle .talking to sabrina.we are having a birthday party on sat day for elise .barbque around 3 ish if anyone is interested in coming it is not just for the young kids.try to get your parents to come .i know it kind of late notice but it was just decided last week.

meNmykids said...

I love the pictures, wish we could have went. Everyone seemed to have fun. Hope your birthday party is great!!! Ashleas bridal shower is Saturday, so we can't come....And gas....But our hearts will be there!

crazy elise said...

Thank you everyone.

Sabrina:
Well I had said that they were weird because of Shays funny smile, it's weird cause I'm usually the one who smiles funny in picters, but I didn't do that in any of those pictures (or at least not the ones where I was looking).


Gale:
Thank you and thank you for your comment onmy other post.