CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Chris and Cayla

My cousin Chris Mcmanus is gonna be getting married on July 26 (which we have known since last July) to Cayla James. They have been dating off and on for the last 3 or 4 years. Chris has became like my big brother (I have even told him before that he is my big brother) and Cayla is real nice.


Mom told me yesterday that they're going to fly to Portland and then ride up to the Brewster camp out with uncle Marchall and aunt Connie. Which makes me very happy. I had been kinda sad cause I thought that Chris wouldn't be able to come and it just wouldn't be a camp out without Chris.







This is the stamp that was on the envelope that their invitation was in. I thought it was pretty awesome and had to take a picture of it.

6 comments:

Sabriena said...

Yeah, Grandma showed me the stamp on her invitation. That's so cool! I'll need to read the rest of your posts, to get up to date, but have to get off of the computer for now. Hopefully we'll see each other soon.

Sabriena said...

I've never tried ballet. Of course, I'm sure you already knew that! Sounds pretty interesting. Do you know how you did on the talent show, yet? I'm sure you did well. I really like that song, although the only time I remember hearing it was when you were singing it. Almost seems like U. Bill was singing it with you. Hm. I should learn it. I tell you, all of the songs I'm wanting to learn lately...

crazy elise said...

yeah. we didn't get in the top 10 for the talent show, but I don't really mind, it was a little bit stressful trying to get the girls to practice and all.

Sabriena said...

Yeah. Fun to do it once, but maybe not again??? LOL.

crazy elise said...

well I might would try out for a talent show again sometime with them, but only if they were serious and no such brats about practicing.

Sabriena said...

Had to chuckle over that. I would feel the same way. In fact, right now I am not reading Lassie Come Home to the younger kids, all because Amanda (who wanted me to read it in the first place) was being a little brat. Oh, well. I told her that I wasn't reading it for one week, and I'm easily holding to my word.

So, what's up? No new posts. I made a new post today, so it is safe for me to tell you to post again! Also because we are friends, otherwise I wouldn't TELL you to post again.