CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Talent Show Tryouts

After school today me and the girls had our tryouts for the talent show. And besides when Myla messed up on her verse and had to start over I think we did pretty well. I was kinda worried about how we would do the other day when Melissa was crying and wouldn't sing cause she was scared about singing in front of people. I have to admit that I did get pretty nervous, which seemed kind of silly to me because for 1 I have been in a lot of concerts and never that I can remember have I got nervous before, and 2 it was only the ELEMENTARY talent show for crying out loud, but I think that it may have been because the song we sang means a lot to me, and it wasn't like I was singing with the whole choir (only me and my sisters) and I had thought that it was just gonna be elementary teachers and kids and then I saw a middle school teacher who I know pretty well (which I was very glad when he left after his son went, which happened to be before us)(total run on sentence). But it was an ELEMENTARY talent show and so after seeing some of the other kids who tried out I think we might have a pretty good chance. On Monday we will find out how we did and the top 10 will preform in the Elementary spring concert on Tuesday night (I hope I don't get too nervous).

0 comments: