CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, May 17, 2008

A Good Talk

Okay, well this isn't really something that I would usually be sharing with everyone, but since my last post seemed like I was whining so much about the young kids, I thought I would go ahead.

So, last night Kansada spent the night and crazy enough we ended up staying up til like 4 a.m. (and didn't get up til 10:30). This may seem bad of me and I really don't like admitting this, but a lot of the time really talk to a whole lot her since we such different feelings on things. But strangely enough we talked most of the night about many of the things that I have been thinking on and that have been bothering me. I really hope that and pray that I was able to help her to understand things better. I know that she helped me to see how the rest of them seem to feel about thing.




It also helped me to understand kind of why it is that I have such different feelings about all of the things I have been talking about. I guess it could be because I have never really been all that wrapped up in the things of the world like some; I've never been involved in sports, I don't really try to make real friends with people from school (even when I was younger) and so I don't really seem to have the same kinds of distractions or temptations and there for I don't have the same opinions as other people. Some times I think that maybe other people feel like I think that I'm better than them, but that's not it at all and I would never think anything like that.

2 comments:

Sabriena said...

Yeah, I don't feel that I am better than other people, either. I know that there are some things that I am much worse about. Some times the other people just don't understand that particular aspect, and like you said about sports and school friends and everything. It is definitely true that the people I know that are more into sports, have worldly friends, or anything like that, tend to be less interested in the Faith. For one thing, they are encouraged to put those other things before the Faith. Sometimes, even unknowingly, by their parents. Of course, I hate to mention this to people, because I don't want to sound like I'm telling anyone how to raise their kids, especially since I don't even have my own kids, yet. And like I said before, I know that I'm not perfect. I sure don't want to try and remove that splinter from somebody else's eye. I may not have the same problem as them, but I'm sure I still have a log in mine. I'm so glad that you shared this with us, it's so nice to know that already, you're prayers are being answered.

crazy elise said...

Yes it was very nice talking to Kansada and most of the things that I had to say she seem to consider and said that she had never thought of them that way.

I also know that I still have my problems in life, but they are very different compaired to others. But I also can see how that if I was more into the things of this world that it could and very well would cause me a whole lot of trouble in life and I really think that if it weren't that I am the way that I am in my ways that I may not have even came in the faith when I did; and now where would that have gotten me?