CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, May 5, 2008

My Weekend

So, on Friday night we had Dale and Chantel over for dinner. Then when they were getting ready to leave Andy and Tyrel we're asking if Tyrel could go spend the night at Andy's. Then Chantel asked Myla if she wanted to go and before long she had all of the little girls getting their clothes to spend the night (she said I could go too, but I didn't really feel like it). She then realized that they couldn't take all of those kids with them in their 5 passenger car, so they decided that they would take our van and then in the morning when mom went to town she would drop off their car and get the van. So after they left it was pretty quiet, with me and Dale being the only kids home (and Dale already in bed).

Then the next morning (Saturday) at about 8 mom came in to tell me that her and Dale were going to town and what all I needed to get done. So, I went back to sleep until about 8:45 and then got up. I then got on the computer and checked my e-mail and whatnot until about 9. Then I went and changed the sheets on my bed (because Edwin and Liz were coming) and cleaned my room (it really needed it). Then I took a shower. After I got out of the shower mom called and told me to switch her laundry.

A little after 11 mom and Liz came. But I only saw Liz pull in, so I was all thinking "Oh, she got here before mom" (which wouldn't have been a problem since things like that have happened before and the house was clean). Then I saw that she seemed to be talking to someone, now I'm like,"I wonder who she could be talking to." So, I looked and there was mom getting groceries out of the van.

So, after we got everything in and put away we gave Liz the tour of our house (the best part of remodeling, besides having an awesome house). Then we ate some sandwiches for lunch (yummy) and then at 1 when Chantel and the girls came home they ate.

The guys were having a work day at the church and a little bit after Chantel got here (I don't really know what time it was) dad came to get some stuff. He had a bad head ache, so he laid down for a while and when he got up he asked me if I would drive him over to the church and back (I wasn't really sure about it, cause I didn't want to be over there all day). So, we got in the truck and Dale was hiding in the backseat cause he wanted to go. When we got to the church dad said that he was gonna show someone how to do something and then we would go. So, at 3 we were still at the church because he did it himself and did many other things (remember me saying that I didn't want to stay ALL DAY!!!!!!).

Well a little bit after 3 we did end up finally going home. I got to drive, Dale and Tucker sat in the back seat, Tyrel and Andy sat in the back of the truck (which made me very nervous), and dad decided that he would let Edwin sit in the front and he would sit in the back with the little boys (not a good thing for me at all) since he had never sat back there. Well dad kept on crying and nagging about my driving the whole way home like he thought he was gonna die or something (which can REALLY make a 15 year old girl nervous about driving), which I was driving just fine thank you very much dad.

Danny had invited Edwin and Liz over for dinner, so we didn't really have dinner (or at least not that I remember). I read the bible in my room for a while and then at about a quarter til 9 I got the girls so that we could practice our song for the talent show. We are singing 'As I Go Down In The River To Pray' in the talent show on Thursday. Because the song has so many verses I decided that the only one we will sing together is the 'Sisters' one and we all picked which other one we would be singing alone.

When Edwin and Liz got back mom made pop-bisect (I know that's not how you spell it but the speel check won't give me the right word) donuts.

On Sunday morning we ate breakfast, got ready for church and made food for church dinner.

Church was pretty good. We then had church dinner and almost everyone stayed until about 6 ish (which never happens). Then when we were all getting ready to go we decided to all go over to Dale and Chantel's and have Homemade Ice Cream (which it had been ages since we last had). I guess I was so excited about the ice cream that I got to much and then couldn't finish it cause I was too full (I really felt like I was gonna be sick and I didn't even get to try some brownies :(). And at 9:30 we left to go home (since it was 9:30 and us kids have to get on the bus at 6:30 in the morning).

4 comments:

Sabriena said...

Okay, I'm going to make a post, since you decided to pester me for some ODD reason. I mean, it's not like I treat you like that, or anything...

LOL.

Your music player sticks out into your post, where you cannot read part of it. There are two options to fix that (besides deleting it, of course).
1. Go to Layout, then move the page element that is your music, to directly under the page element that is your header, and above the page element that is your post. If that made any sense to you!
2. Go to Layout, then click on the page element that is your music, so that you can edit it. In the HTML code, there are three places that it will say "width". The first one will be a different number than the second two, I think. I'm trying to remember, and I think that you just change the hundreds place to a 2, instead of 3 or 4, or whatever it is. Change it on all of them, for sure, though. It may be 3 that you change it to, instead of 2, but you can experiment, and just view your blog each time until it is right. That is how I fixed mine and Bethany's, and I may have told Kali how to fix hers - I don't remember for sure.

Anyway, what I could read of your post was nice. Sounds like you had about as much fun on Sunday as us, except that you had to end it so early because of school. It was 11:00 when I got to bed on Sunday, and the WHOLE day was fun! As you could tell from my post!

But anyway, I guess I will go now. I will post another comment when I finish my post, so that you will know whether I made one or not.

Love,
Riena

crazy elise said...

Oh, well that's odd cause on both of our computers it jsut cuts off the part of the playlist that would be covering up the post. I tryed changing the size, but since I couldn't tell if it made a difference or not I decided to just put it up at the top like you were saying.

Sabriena said...

'Kay. It fixed it, except that now it is TOO thin! LOL. Yeah, I don't know why it sticks out on our computer, maybe because we have Mac instead of Windows, I don't know!

Anyway, I posted, and had told you that I would let you know, so I came over here to tell you!

crazy elise said...

okay I made it wider lol (and I left you comment)